Show Choir Performances
- All show choirs will perform in the Adler Theatre. The performance stage is 60 feet wide by 40 feet deep. All choirs will ENTER stage LEFT and EXIT stage RIGHT. (This is the same as in the past.)
- Large equipment will be stored on the east side of the Mississippi River Hall.
- The competition rotation is as follows: 35 minutes prior to your performance, your student hosts will meet you outside the Great River Hall in the River Center and you will proceed to the west end of the Mississippi River Hall for warm-up. (Large props and equipment are stored on the east end of the hall.) Following your warm-up, choirs will proceed to the Adler Theatre for performance. Please be aware that choirs will enter from the back of the theater and on stage left (house right).
- Choirs will be allowed 25 minutes to set up, perform and tear down.
- Following your performance, equipment will be returned to the Mississippi River Hall and choirs will proceed to the critique room for a live critique. Student helpers will take the tape to the critique room for each choir to view with their director.
- Immediately following "Blue Vibrations'" performance in the Adler Theatre, there will be a presentation of plaques to each participating choir, and daytime awards. (Approx. time is 6:30 PM.)
- The names of the top winners in the class divisions and trophies will be presented. Then the names of the top six show choirs as determined by the highest scores from the day session will be announced. These names will be drawn from a hat to indicate performance order for finals which are scheduled to begin at 7:30 PM.